We have several important reminders for you, with belt testing week coming up soon.
1. Testing applications/fees and AMA applications/fees (if needed) are all due by this Saturday, JUNE 20th, in order to graduate next week. Late fees will be applied starting on Monday.
2. The testing schedule is on the calendar, and next week will have a modified class schedule because it is graduation week. Monday, 6/22 will be regular class. In celebration of Father’s Day, dads can workout with their kids on Monday!! There will be no regular classes on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday. Saturday, 6/27, will have normally scheduled classes.
3. Athletes training for Nationals will still follow their normal training schedule. Combat Fitness class will still meet at the normal times next week as well.
4. IMPORTANT- For all belt testings on Tuesday, 6/23, Wednesday, 6/24, and Thursday, 6/25, FULL UNIFORM is REQUIRED!!!! Students MUST wear the long-sleeved dobok jacket, pants, and belt to be allowed to graduate.
5. Please bring your full uniform, weapons, and sparring gear to your testing (green belts and above for sparring gear). If you are missing something you need to test, you will need to go home and get it, or purchase a replacement item at the front desk.
If you have any questions at all, please let us know this week. We look forward to a great testing week next week, and can’t wait to see all of you earn your new belts!